...once you start on this path...
So yesterday.
Christmas. I was invited to a large gathering with wonderful company and fantastic food.
I love it when you have to put tables together to seat everyone and there's so many folks that multiple conversations ensue. Then games played after dinner. Was awesome.
And then there was the sugar talking. Processed carbs from noodles and then dessert.
Wow.
Chocolate cheesecake and glazed pecans...woo hoo.
Sugar is a drug.
No joke.
A serious, SERIOUS freakin' drug. I was scooting along the ceiling for sure.
Just from sugar.
So the downside to getting clean...once you do...you get more sensitive to any processed sugar.
And it can be fun, but there's a price to pay.
For sure, I'd rather have the occasional cost of consuming sugar than having my body so crammed with it that it feels awful all the time.
Tonight? I full bag of spinach has my name on it.
Christmas. I was invited to a large gathering with wonderful company and fantastic food.
I love it when you have to put tables together to seat everyone and there's so many folks that multiple conversations ensue. Then games played after dinner. Was awesome.
And then there was the sugar talking. Processed carbs from noodles and then dessert.
Wow.
Chocolate cheesecake and glazed pecans...woo hoo.
Sugar is a drug.
No joke.
A serious, SERIOUS freakin' drug. I was scooting along the ceiling for sure.
Just from sugar.
So the downside to getting clean...once you do...you get more sensitive to any processed sugar.
And it can be fun, but there's a price to pay.
For sure, I'd rather have the occasional cost of consuming sugar than having my body so crammed with it that it feels awful all the time.
Tonight? I full bag of spinach has my name on it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home